Hillel

Northeastern Hillel was established in 1962, by dedicated alumni who wanted to create a space for Jewish students to socialize and give back to the community through volunteer and community service initiatives. In 1978, Hillel moved into a newly renovated building at 456 Parker Street and a greater focus on Jewish religious and ritual life ensued. In 2001, Northeastern Hillel moved into its current location–the Albert S. Frager Building, located at 70 St. Stephen Street.
At that time, the focus was on creating dynamic Jewish programs to bring students through the doors to “do Jewish.” Today, NU Hillel engages Jewish students where they are—spiritually and geographically– creating meaningful Jewish experiences within their existing networks, helping to pave the way to expand and enhance their Jewish journeys.


Hillel Challenge:

If Hillel receives gifts from 40 donors on Giving Day, it will unlock an extra $10,000 from alumnus Gregg Darish, UC'95.

0
Days Left
66 Supporters

Thanks To Our Recent Donors!

  • - $ 100.00

  • - $ 100.00

  • - $ 36.00

  • - $ 36.00

  • - $ 50.00

  • - $ 100.00

  • - $ 54.00

  • - $ 180.00

  • - $ 200.00

  • - $ 54.00

  • - $ 144.00

  • - $ 360.00

  • - $ 50.00

  • - $ 36.00

  • - $ 36.00

  • - $ 5.00

  • - $ 1000.00

  • - $ 100.00

  • - $ 10000.00

  • - $ 5.00

Description

Donations are applied to...

Why are donations necessary?